I dont want to do anything so I am blogging.
Mason is currently sobbing because he believes I sucked up a precious sticky hand that he got on Christmas Eve. I did no such thing. He cries still.
Grant is asleep. I should really be doing something of importance.
Work. Tomorrow. Fix that attitude.
My computer refuses to let me type an apostrophe. Odd. a little worrisome.
Mason still cries. Maybe returning to work isnt so bad.
We have no food. Sometimes food just annoys me. I just wish I could be full without having to cook or find something. I have recently discovered that I truly hate grocery shopping.
Sobbing, still. Good grief!!! Bed time will be here shortly - say 7pm. I never want Mason to learn how to tell time...
Grant is going to work with me tomorrow because it is just staff days. I hope my boss doesnt think I am taking advantage. I asked for permission. He didnt hesitate with a yes...but I just hate feeling like an inconvenience.
Put away the laundry, Jenny!!! Now. Stop blogging now!!!
My "Leap of Faith" is inappropriately titled I think. Its not really a leap of faith as much as a tiny step towards trusting that God has a different plan for me. A leap of faith would be quitting my job to do this photography thing. But I dont think that is the leap I am supposed to take right now. Oh, how I wish it was...
Is sprinkle of Grace Photography the cheesiest name ever? I have already asked that in a blog before. I like it so its staying. No need to answer the question.
I have decided recently or perhaps accepted that I am not a good friend. No, maybe not that...I am not an active friend. I am not a good phone person. I am not a good lets hang out person. And then theres the whole lack of energy and time thing...we really should just start a business of some kind and then we could hang out all the time... Think of all our talents...were teachers, artists, musicians, chefs...surely there is something!
I must do something. Fingers stop typing.
Mason has stopped crying. Ignoring him worked splendidly.
I miss my mom.
Troy is in control of our money now. I mean we, of course, still discuss everything but he is now keeper of the envelopes. I had a wee little problem of using different envelopes for different things...you cant eat shoes...and the car cant run on scrapbooking paper...
The cyring has recommenced...Lord, help me.
I didnt make a single new years resolution. Then I read the poem by A and felt well, lousy...and inspired so here is my new years poem. I am writing it right now. This should be good...
I want to laugh more
and understand a football score
I hope to have a cleaner house
and never get attacked by our friendly mouse
I want to keep my eyebrows trimmed
and be a better friend
I want to have more scripture in my heart
and find more time for my love of art
I hope to go on some cool trips
and not gain weight on my hips
Okay, both boys are crying. I suppose that my very inspirational and moving poem must end. Darn, you say! :)
Geez. I need some therapy at Target. But troy has all the dang envelopes...
7 comments:
Girl, you are hilarious! I love the way you ignore yourself and keep typing.
So, I'm just putting this out there...if you need someone to keep Grant Friday, I am off. The up side is that I have don't have kids, so no one would contract anything. The down side is that I don't have kids so I don't have every day "hand's on" experience. No pressure. I'd just feel guilty if I didn't offer and you really needed someone! ;)
Your quite the character. Thanks for the life.
funny!
I mean laugh.
Thanks so much for offering Ree but I think I got it covered. Hopefully. You're so sweet to offer!
I miss you, too, Jenny. And I miss my boys, and cuddling with them, and watching Tom and Jerry and Wonder Pets, and going on treasure hunts, and cuddling Grant to sleep and long talks with you. I loved every minute of it. And it was so good to get back to your blog. And i loved your poem.
I feel like I have been away so long from blogs. I have missed them so. Still no time yet but maybe after tomorrow.....
Me too, Gema, I've been away too long as well. It was good to read your blog, jen, and laugh out loud! Love you.
Post a Comment