Monday, January 7, 2008

I added some things...

to my photography blog - prices, about me, etc.

I don't know if I like the changes. I don't know if I am charging way too much or if my packages are stupid. I don't know if the about me picture is weird. I don't know if I need an about me page. I don't know why I am awake at 11:07 on a school night. I don't know what to change but I am sick of looking at them. I don't know how I can keep the four different blogs in my dashboard straight. I don't know how to figure out what to charge. I went with what my time was worth to me. I don't know what my time is worth to me. I don't know...

Help.
I must sleep now.
I might delete things in the morning...since it's obvious by the hour of this post that I may be too tired to teach apostrophes and the many intricacies of its use in the english language tomorrow, I will most likely edit my four, good grief, blogs.

No comments: