Sunday, January 27, 2008

101.50

Yesterday we got a check in the mail from TXU energy for 101.50.

We haven't used their services in a year and a half. The check was a supposed refund.

I really have no clue why or how or anything.

But I am not asking any questions except the obvious one:
What do we do with it?

I asked Troy and my dear sweet husband's response was, "Why don't you take it and do whatever you want with it, you know, pamper yourself."

I agreed instantly.

But, the responsible side of me thinks maybe I should save it or do something wise with it.

I am squelching that side of me. I am beating her down. She will not win. This woman is going to spend this money in the most frivolous way possible.

But how?

Should I:
buy clothes
buy shoes
get a pedicure
do something pretty and decorative for our bedroom
do something to that blue wall in mason's room
save it for a new lens for my camera(this is giving in a little bit to that other side of me, but I really really really want a new telephoto lens...)
use it to buy organizing things for my craft room
movies?
Books?
a small piece of furniture?

The possibilities are endless.

All I know is that I want to hurry up and spend it before we find out the real reason God, er, txu, sent the money to us.

PS I do fully realize that 100 bucks is not much money but when it's un "enveloped" money, it takes on a whole new level of value.

Illl keep you posted on my decision

No comments: