My cell phone is awol.
I haven't a clue where it could be.
I've searched the house, the car, my classroom.
I haven't the foggiest notion of when I last saw it or used it or heard it.
I really don't mind terribly. I only actually answer my phone like 20 times a year.
But it has its drawbacks - no long distance service at the moment. I need to call my mom. I need to tell her we want to come visit this weekend.
So, mom if you are reading this, call me.
And everyone else, I am not ignoring you. I just have no cell phone.
And I'll go ahead and make the obvious joke here.
Yes, I checked the toilet...
4 comments:
Hi Jen--Sorry you lost your phone but can't say it surprises me. We would love for you to come this weekend. I miss my boys something awful--and you, of course. Just hope the yukky weather on Friday won't be too bad. It is supposed to be real cold here.
I have finally caught up on most of my "spring cleaning"/projects around the house and finally allowed myself to go online for first time in over a week. I actually think I might shock everyone and post a blog tomorrow. So yes, come see us!! I've been in a cookin' mood--anything you want to request?
Geez, I was so gonna ask about checking the plumbing!
I wish I could be funny first.
Can you go back and edit your pre-emptive humor?
Sorry about the phone...
Yeah, I was all excited about making a funny sewer joke and the mutant turtles running up your bill. You couldn't let us have our fun, huh?
hi jen,
that's quite the beautiful family you have there. i'm sorry you lost your phone, but if that's all you've lost with all you've got going on then i'd say you're doing really good.
i know i haven't kept up with my blog at all lately. but i'm going to try and get it updated. have you gotten any of my emails? the baby arrived on nov 2, we spent a week in nicu -3 days of which i was left behind at the hospital i delivered while they flew my 2 hr old son in a helicopter all alone. well he wasn't alone, there were like 6 peramedics with him, but still, no mommy or daddy. anyways, we're doing better now.
i hope all is well - your new addition is so sweet! i'll have to figure out how to post pictures on my blog.....
take care. good luck finding your phone(if you haven't already)
Post a Comment