Sunday, January 27, 2008

Poker with the boys

Last night troy had four guys from work over to play poker. He wanted me to play for some reason and told me he pay for my "buy in." So, I played.

And, ladies, I don't think I was too shabby. I never had to buy back in and I actually came out with some winnings. Yep, that's right. 4 bucks. I know. It was a high stakes game, let me tell you.

At one point I had about 30 bucks in front of me. I lost most of it to a pair of queens. But, I won a really big hand with pocket 4's. I actually made someone go all in. It was a pretty fun night. It was nice doing something that Troy enjoys and he was impressed with a few of my plays. I don't think I'll become a poker shark or anything, but it was pretty good free entertainment. Well, actually it was paying entertainment. What am I going to do with my big winnings?

No comments: