Thursday, September 27, 2007

sweet!

I don't know why this is a link looking thing and why it links to who knows what, but I don't have the time or patience to figure it out. here are some more pictures minus the cute captions I had planned on writing.

Grrr....okay...great now it works. Oh, well. enjoy the pictures! :) (and it underlines again. Stupid computers...)


















3 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations Jenny and Troy-- he is as sweet as your Mom and Don said. He looks so tiny in Don's arms!! We think Mason will make a wonderful big brother!! Enjoy every minute with your new little bundle of joy!! love, barb and carol
ps- forget the guilt of not teaching right now-- you are on a more important mission.

kj said...

oh my. that little boy looks like his daddy!

he's just the sweetest thing, jenny. i'm so proud for you and i can't wait to see grant and mason again.

love you.

justpassingthru said...

I'm so glad that you have let the recliner stay in the living room. A man, and now also a woman, need a nice comfy reclilner in the living room. Perhaps you couild try covering it with a red sheet? You are very creative, I'll bet you could make it look nice. Please allow Troy to use it for Monday Footall, that's what reclliners are really made for!