Could it be? I am going to feel pretty stupid if I am wrong. But I would be more bummed if I am and I don't write about it before...
The contractions hurt. In my lower back. THey are not regular, but they are definitely different. Painfully different.
I might have just worked too hard yesterday. I came home, after teaching the world's most ridiculously loud, crazy lesson, and cooked dinner and then cleaned house. Then I went to bed...:)... and now it is 4am and the back pain wouldn't let me sleep. It might be the nervous "could it be?" more than the pain.
So, here I am blogging. I thought getting up may help me feel better. It kind of has.
I mustn't tell a lie. I am little disappointed.
So, here is my dilemma. Should I go ahead and write an email to my principal and a few other key players about what to do with my students today and risk looking a fool when I still show up tomorrow very pregnant? Or just wait until something real happens like horribly intense pain and water brea-
Oh, Wait. Ow. Ow. Yes, that hurt. That definitely, ow, hurts. Okay, okay. okay. Much better...
breaking, in which case, no coherent emails could be typed? What to do...what to do...
OKay, there we go again...ow,ow, ow. Okay, they're short but they hurt. They're not regular. That one was about 3 minutes after the last one, but the one before was like five minutes.
I don't know ladies. I just don't know. But I am going to post this and if I am wrong and I am not in labor, I better not be made fun of. It's not nice to make a pregnant woman cry on the heels of thinking she was going into labor.
I will post something more if something more happens.
ANd there's another. Ow. OW. Just four minutes. Geez. Okay.
This could be it. But I am not sure yet. We'll see.
Only time will tell...
1 comment:
that is so excactly what happened to me. i worked hard that day. i cleaned the whole house. girl! when you clean the house, you know it's coming! plus mine was back labor. the Lord have mercy on you if you have it. epidural is the only word i have to say. i'm calling kylah now 'cause there's no update that you've come home from the hospital with no baby. so maybe it's real! even if you do come home, i came home twice the day i was in labor. i was just a little over excited.. ah!! i'm praying for you! healthy baby wilde, Lord. thank you.. healthy jenny, Lord. thank you.
Post a Comment