Friday, September 21, 2007

Forgot this one!

5 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

oh, he's perfect! he looks like mason. i want to hold him so bad.

CG said...

When did you go home? You had him yesterday! WOW! How are you feeling!

team D said...

Ohhh he is so perfect and I think you can tell he is m. brother!! I am so glad that you had that baby and congrats to everyone. Sorry I am late reading blogs so delayed reaction.

Meems said...

It is amazing that we left for a day, came home, and your out of the hospital and posting. Precious baby. How exciting. He is handsome.

We cannot wait to meet him in person.

beautiful chaos said...

All in a day's work, huh?
You are amazing!
He is amazing!
God is amazing!
I want you to know how very loved you are by your friends - they (we)were just beside themselves that they couldn't be right there with you... all weekend long.
You make us all look like wimps - I would most certainly not have been writing blogs or thinking about emails, I would have been standing in my shower under a stream of water.... and probably not in actual labor either... Yep -I never did 'know'- I just begged my dr. for mercy... I digress...

He is absolutely 'perfect in every way' - I can already see the resemblance. He is all boy - all you - all troy.
Congratulations!