I feel the need to post this since guests might be coming. I want to explain. It is really rather silly.
I have one room in my house that is, to me, the most put together. Things coordinate and match and go well. That room is the living room.
Well, what doesn't match is the blue recliner. It had been in Grant's room for the last several months. When he was born, there was some dispute as to where it should go. Troy has always and will always want it in the living room. "But it's blue..." I always whine. But there really wasn't an option and the blue recliner was just sitting in Grant's room which was also irritating me.
So I suggested that while mom and Don were here it be placed in the living room. Extra seating you see.
Well, guess who has somehow found her way into the repulsive blue recliner more than anyone?
Me.
Yep, nursing me. It is quite comfy in all its blue faded upholstery.
So, when, if you guys come over, please note the blue recliner and why it has been placed in a very odd position in my very red living room.
My postpartum hiney likes it. It might be there for a while...
It could be worse - I don't have bright orange carpet... :)
3 comments:
I love old comfy recliners and would kill for one in my living room. For the comfort that is. While nursing, it is comfort before fashion.
Grant is so cute! And so tiny!!! I love all your pics and I'm glad things are going well. You are so good at photography and even better at being a mommy. :)
Post a Comment