So, we went to the appointment and the little stinker had the umbilical cord right between it's legs so we couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl!!! The doctor and the nurse both tried endlessly to see something, anything, but finally, the doctor just said, "If there was a gun to my head I would say it was a boy, but I would only say I am about 55% sure which isn't much better than a coin toss." So, on June 21st, I think we are going to have another sonogram to hopefully see what we couldn't see today. I am still going to go buy some neutral something today because I don't think I can possibly wait another second to buy something!
On a very positive note, I have only gained 9 pounds total. I celebrated with a sonic burger meal!
Sorry, everybody for the delay in the exciting news...maybe I should fake some really bad cramps or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment