Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Funny things...

Most of you have already heard this but I want to write it down as a reminder to me in a few months.

The other day Mason, Troy and I were eating watermelon at the park. I swallowed a watermelon seed and wanted to see what Mason would say about that.

Me: Mason, I just swallowed a watermelon seed.
Mason(with a face of "sorry to you"): Ya maight die. (said in the most hickish, matter of fact tone ever.) and keeps eating his watermelon.
Troy and I just died laughing... you might die...kids.

Forever ago, we were at a restaurant and Mason saw a rather large lady walk by. He looks at us and says in a very teachery voice, "We don't say she is fat. We say, 'Well, she is a big girl.' " in the most complimentary, simply stating the obvious, tone. Again we just about died.

By the way, neither Troy or I said the woman was fat. Just wanted to clear that up.

No comments: