Why, WHY, is every single dang posting for Athletic Trainer positions right on the border or in Houston or Dallas????? Do people in central Texas not need athletic trainers? Are their highschool athletes like superhuman or something? Seriously people!!!! I need to know where we are moving, if we are moving, when we are moving, if I am going to be teaching here, or there, who will be delivering my baby, where I will be delivering the baby!!! I AM PREGNANT!!!! 20 weeks pregnant and I might have a house to sell, pack up a house, settle into a new house or teeny tiny apartment, change doctors, change insurance companies. Come ON!!!! Just somebody, in San Angelo, or in a one hour radius of my mom, post an AT position already. The annoyance of not being able to even envision my life two months from now is getting a little overwhelming. When moving to Houston is starting to sound like a not so bad option, you know I am getting desperate.
Sorry, I just needed to vent a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment