1. Mason is getting too old. He told me today when I picked out a very matchy matchy soccerish outfit for him to wear that "people would laugh at him if he wore that." So of course I was sad that he wasn't going to wear the outfit and that my four year old already cares what others think of him. How do you teach independence and self esteem?
2. I got a coffee today from the new coffee place that also has the shave ice I spoke of earlier. Yes, I know caffeine is bad for you when you're pregnant, but I never get coffee. Okay, well that may change. It was delicious and I have been in the best mood today. This baby may just be born with a caffeine addiction...
3. It's Friday - the last Friday of the school year. The LAST Friday of the school year. What's odd is that there is a twinge of sadness making it's way into my mind. I may never see my 7th graders from last year again as they are going to high school this year and I may never see my 7th graders from this year again because we might move. It's hard to imagine that. A sad face has just formed on my face...
4. Plums or no Plums? When I was growing up we had an orchard that had fruit trees dripping with peaches, plums, apricots, and many other delicious gifts of nature. I have never found plums that taste as good as the ones plucked off of those trees. Oh my gosh they were heavenly. Well, right now those trees, 2.5 hours away, are loaded with the delicious fruit. My mom is using them to persuade me to visit this weekend, which is highly tempting. But I have 130 propaganda projects to grade, and I am going camping next weekend with all of my family anyway, so are the plums worth the trip or should I take this weekend to relax before next week? I just don't know...
5. I think that is it . One more thing. Why do I end like all my blog with dot, dot, dot.... Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment