So, remember how on Friday I was dying for skittles? Well, a while back, when my principal found out I was pregnant, he told me that if I ever needed anything - food run, candy, a break - to let him know. So on Friday I sent an email that read something like this:
"I am having a massive craving for fruity candy and the stupid dumb vending machine is holding all the candy hostage! You don't have any fruity candy by any miracle do you? Please oh please!!! Are you even here?"
Well, sadly he never replied.
Then yesterday, in the midst of my 6th period that has 16 boys and 4 girls(fun.) Mr. waters walks in and sits down. He says, "I really hate disappointing people, especially you (I was expecting him to say, "But I can't approve your personal day on Wednesday"), so.." and then he hands me three packages of skittles and starburst. I laughed, said thank you and he told me to try to make the stash last me until at least Thursday.
I love where I work. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment