Saturday, May 5, 2007

Ever wondered...

Ever wondered what would happen if a pregnant woman went to the grocery store hungry, without a list and with a four year old who was already past the point of frustration from having just come from Hobby Lobby AGAIN? Well, you are about to find out. This is all hypothetical of course. I only buy organic fruits and veggies and whole grains and I NEVER go to the grocery store without a list.

The receipt might contain the following items:
Fritos
Bean DIp
Tortilla Chips
TGIF Spinach Artichoke dip
Root Beer
Vanilla Ice Cream
(You do the math with those last two...)
Frozen Pizza
Frozen Egg Rolls

Now, of course, the said pregnant woman would, of course, buy other items like grapes or Sara Lee's Soft and smooth wheat bread, but you can guess what items have already been partially consumed.

I am in trouble.