Friday, May 18, 2007

Life is not fair.

I want some candy. I know it's not healthy but did you read the last blog? Yeah, that's what I thought. I do deserve it.

So I managed to scrape together 60 cents of change from the depths of my desk and rushed to the lounge between 1st and 2nd. I was beyond thrilled when I saw not only Skittles, but the kind in the purple bag which are my absolute favorite. I shoved in my change, drool forming from desire, and pressed d4 awaiting the glorious sound that is the clunk of food hitting the bottom of the vending machine. Instead, I heard nothing. I hit the machine. Nothing. The darn thing was completely broken. I only got 40 cents back and returned angry, sad, defeated to my least favorite class of the day.

"Momma said there'd be days like this..."

No comments: