Okay, so after my insanely negative posts from earlier here are some things I am unbelievably thankful for in no particular order:
1. It's Friday. Enough said.
2. My students were really good today - working, helping each other, not driving me crazy...
3. I get to give a very special gift to one of my friends tomorrow at her wedding shower and I can't wait till she opens it.
4. I have two class periods of ABC Book projects graded(this is amazing because they take FOREVER!!!)
5. If I wanted to I could go get those purple skittles at a grocery store in about 15 minutes
6. It smells like rain.
7. The baby is kicking all the time and I love love love it. At night it feels like she/he is doing flips. I think we have a gymnast on our hands...
8. This time next week I should know if we are having a girl or boy. Let the shopping begin!!!
9. There are only 8 days of school left and only one monday.
10. Next week, I am going to be so sick on Wednesday that I will call in sick, and will be so sick that the only thing I could possibly do all day is scrapbook with some friends who just might be equally sick. I am soooooo excited about being sick!!!
11. My mom and Don have returned safely from Haiti after repairing 10 wells there providing clean water to more than 40,000 people.
12. And it is now 3:54 on Friday. My workday is officially over and the weekend has begun. The world is just as it should be.
1 comment:
just wondering if you ever got those purple skittles?!
Post a Comment