Thursday, May 24, 2007

Soooo, Guess What?

Due to a unforeseen scheduling conflict with Troy, we had to move our sonogram appointment to TODAY!!!!! At 2:40 pm. I am soooo terribly excited and so certain that this day will be the longest of my life.

So, I need your guesses! Boy - Girl. Both(I swear at the rate I am "blossoming", I almost wish that was a possibility!). Give me your guesses and we shall see who wins.

Plus, pray that, above all, the baby is perfectly healthy.

Only 6 hours and 20 minutes!!!

4 comments:

kj said...

i think it's a girl! and i know she'll be perfectly healthy and beautiful!

Sarah P. Henry said...

i guess girl, and am thanking Jesus now that every fiber in her perfect tiny body is functioning to the perfection the He ordained. i-a-m-s-o-e-x-c-i-t-e-d. you have to post immediately. or tell kylah to. or something. i'm coming to town sunday and monday -- i wanna see your baby belly!

crys said...

oh my goodness! i cannot wait to find out! i'm gonna go against the grain and say boy, just because. it would be fun to have two little boys...but also adorable to have a little wilde girl running around.

mamo said...

GIRL!