First off, I am sooooo super excited about this night! I can't wait!
The best showtime is the 7:55 Made of Honor on Saturday. We can just meet there. I think I'm gonna skip out on dinner to save money (although I will use what money I saved on eating out to buy the extra buttery popcorn...).
After the movie, we'll decide if we want to call it a night (which I might because my husband has a thing that night too...) or hang out somewhere afterwards.
And, because we're girls and all, I'll tell you my plans for attire. I'm thinkin' of getting kinda dressy. :) But that can just be me.
I can't wait!
Oh, and my definition of dressy does often include jeans. So not that dressy.
5 comments:
I am sooooo excited too!! And I bought the cutest top at J.Wildes today...
i'm there!
i absolutely cannot wait!
I plan to be there. I don't know about being dressy. Round, yes. Dressy...we'll see. :) CAN'T WAIT!!!
i'm so there. round, like sara. though probably a little less round since i'm a tad behind her. dressy? if you mean not wearing sweats and actually showering and wearing makeup -- i'm so going dressy!
OOOOh. I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment