Friday, May 16, 2008

I don't wanna!

I don't wanna go back to the denist! I don't wanna!!! (imagine me pouting and whining that in the whiniest voice ever).

I have to have that same stupid tooth worked on for the third time! Last time I was there for 2 and a half hours and they still weren't done. Apparently I have like the weirdest, twistediest(that's totally a word), annoying teeth ever. TWO dentists worked on me.

And I have to go back today. Joy.

But today is friday so I can survive. And tomorrow's Saturday and I get to see all my friends, so I'll definitely survive!!!

But I don't wanna go!!!!

2 comments:

jellybean said...

i know! i woulnd't wanna go either. thank the lord i'm not you today! (JUST KIDDING!)
it will be fine.
i hope they fix it soon.
good luck!
have fun at the movies too.
let me know how it is!but don't spoil it for me...LOL!
i want to see that movie SO BAD!

Michelle said...

Hope everything goes well with the dentist--Have fun tonight at the movie!!