Friday, May 23, 2008

Thoughts.

I see my 7th period two more times. :)

It's sad packing up a classroom.

It's exciting packing up a classroom.

Taking 100+ kids to San Antonio is exhausting.

Sitting on a bus for 6 hours with 30+ 6th graders is almost painful.

Sitting on a bus for 6 hours with 30+ 6th graders makes you say, "If you can't beat 'em, join em."

Sitting on a bus for 6 hours with 30+6th graders and playing makes you lose your voice.

Summer is 4 school days away.

I'm gonna miss my kids.

I'm gonna love being with my kids.

Summer.

It's practically here.

Joy is mixed with a sadness I wasn't prepared for.

I really need to learn how to let go and move on.

The new chapter.

I'm a week away from page one.

:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I really am so excited for you to stay home with the kids. It takes a lot of work but it is so worth it!

tpot said...

Beautiful poem! I am excited for you, too.