Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Girl's Night Out!

Pending how many RSVP's I get, here are details.

Who: Everyone who reads this blog is invited. If you're a girl. And even if you don't read this blog, but someone you know does and they told you about the girl's night, then still come.

When: Next saturday, pending showtimes, maybe a 6-7ish showtime. That will leave time for coffee or something afterwards if desired.

Where: Um, the movies. Duh. :) But I guess we could have dinner too. But I am thinking greasy popcorn will be my dinner. And stowaway candy...

Why: Because we all deserve it. In the most desperate of ways.

So get sitters or hubbies lined up. Mark it on your calendar. Don't get sick or allow your children to do so.

And please don't make me go alone. Please.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Can someone call me if y'all go out afterwards for coffee or something? I'm still nursing baby at bedtime, so I wouldn't be able to get out that early, but would love to meet up afterwards.

Stephanie said...

I'm in...pending, of course, the hubby's approval :). I'm so excited!

Sarah P. Henry said...

kylah and i are coming. it'll be nice to relax after the shower!

Stephanie said...

Okay. Trying to get things lined out with the husband (and in my super obsessive must know every detail mind). Are you going to the 7:40 movie Saturday? The 17th? Because I really don't want to go alone. Really. But I do want to go. :)