Sunday, May 4, 2008

Three things I never posted about, but totally meant to...

1. Grant has two teeth. Two little tiny saw-sharp teeth on the bottom. Mason's first teeth were his top canines. He looked like a little blond vampire. So, Grant's very normal arrival of teeth are much appreciated.

2. We got that statement in the mail the other day, you know, the one that tells you how much your new mortgage payment will be based on Taxes and your Homeowner's insurance. I opened it praying that it wouldn't go up more than x amount. It didn't. It actually went down. Our mortgage payment went down 40 a month, starting, June 1st. It gets better. In this same envelope there was a check for an amount we had somehow overpaid. He's amazing, that's all I can say...absolutely amazing.

3. IT'S MAY!!!! There are only 15 teaching days left until finals week. I finally really feel like I am on the downhill swing of things. I can't even tell you how excited I am. I can't believe I didn't post something sooner about that. It's just so very exciting to know that Summer is soon to arrive in all its splendid glory.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

I'm so happy for you and Grant! Having your teeth come in normally, is almost as exciting as the school year ending, let alone your mortgage decreasing. Who ever heard of that?! God IS Good!

Sara_Smiles said...

I'll have you know...
It's time to start ticking off the days that don't count...
Like field trips, and the day when you wake up in the morning...oh, and remember that we don't have school on Memorial Day!
ALMOST THERE!!!
GOD IS GOOD!

Amber Lichtenstein said...

What happened to your last installment of the story? It was here this morning.. "The HEB Parking Lot". I hadnt finished reading it and now its vanished! Mahhhhh