Tonight, at about 9 pm, for the third night in a row, I will be watching a girly chick flick in my PJ's with a bowl of ice cream.
Perhaps, you would like to join me?
I know it's short notice and therefore fully expect a lot of no's, but if you wanna come...
But if you are interested in coming - the house will be far from clean. I've been living in single parent world for three days and have also chosen to write a rather melodramatic love saga instead of completing even the simplest of tasks at home. Enter at your own risk.
Call or comment if you're interested. And of course, no hurt feelings if I get no responses. I'll be happily enjoying my evening of Ice Cream and love stories either way. I just might be happier sharing it with a few gals...
And everyone is invited. Well, no boys. We have to talk about the boys... ;)
8 comments:
Jenny, I wish I lived closer. I would be there in a heartbeat. I need a girly movie. Patrick Demsy is in a new one that comes out tonight, Maid of HOnor. And I love classics like The Holiday and YOu've Got Mail and The Notebook. But just a little 6 hour delay in your doorstep and mine. Have fun...Christy
That's so funny.
Chris said, "We just got this really weird text to land line massage. It said, 'watching a movie and eating ice cream. come over.' It was kinda creepy."
LOL LOL LOL
Our caller ID didn't give us the number - I just shrugged and thought - that's weird...
I'm guessing it was you?!?!?!
Hehehe
I will see about coming tonight. Chris is off work but might already have plans - if he doesn't - I am already there...
That's message, not massage.
I'd love to come but my dh is out of town, too. Do you think it'd be ok if I left after the boys were asleep anyway? Yeah, I guess not.
i wanna go!! of course even if i got in my car now i would not get there before you feel asleep on your couch waiting for me.
have fun. eat some ice cream for me.
let me know the next time you come to MF. i want to come see you! i will meet you there if you tell me you are coming! you have to see my little boy! we have to get our little boys together sometime! grant is what, 4 weeks older than tj?
i so wish i could come. that sounds like the perfect evening!
that would be nice if you could get a land line massage. i need one of those! =)
If I leave at this very second I could be in San Angelo by 9:00! Josh is working so its just me, myself, and I at home tonight.
Enjoy your Friday night movie night!!
Post a Comment