I was secretly hoping that in the parade of wonderful food that has made its way across my threshold, there would be one item in particular. One of my favorites. Made in all it's perfect pina colada glory by only one person. I was hoping for it, but didn't know if it would come.
Today, the pina colada cake/cookies came, delivered by T. but made by the one and only, e.
I ate one in secret. That's it. Just one.
They, er, I mean, it was delicious, everything I had dreamed it would be(that's one of my favorite phrases, can you tell?) and that's why I ate one.
Alright, fine, I ate three...in like 30 seconds. I practically inhaled them. And then I finished Mason's when he didn't want the last bite of his.
I am tempted to eat the rest of them before troy gets home so he will never even know about them.
Oops. Just did.
You're the best, E! Your cookies made my day!
2 comments:
i've never even heard of these amazing cookies that E makes. they sound delicious!
sorry should have sent more but I was afriad that your house would be running over with sweets mine was when everyone was bringing good food and awesome deserts!!! I love making things for people that really enjoy them! So did troy get any?
Post a Comment