wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Monday, October 22, 2007
yummies in our tummies!!!
Taco soup is simmering on the stove. Enough said!!!
I knew it!! I almost called you to see what you were cooking for supper. Knew it was a soup of some kind....I had a big pot of chili and cornbread ready for supper--yum-yum. It was sure good.
you know what's so stinkin weird? delana texted me yesterday to tease me that she was cooking taco soup. then we went to some friends' house (that sounds weird) for dinner and you know what she cooked?! taco soup!
last night, people ate taco soup around the world.
4 comments:
I knew it!! I almost called you to see what you were cooking for supper. Knew it was a soup of some kind....I had a big pot of chili and cornbread ready for supper--yum-yum. It was sure good.
Okay. I'm going to have to make that.
mmmmhhh!!! Taco soup is the best soup ever.
you know what's so stinkin weird? delana texted me yesterday to tease me that she was cooking taco soup. then we went to some friends' house (that sounds weird) for dinner and you know what she cooked?! taco soup!
last night, people ate taco soup around the world.
well, at least around texas.
Post a Comment