Monday, October 1, 2007

Absolute Cuteness

I am sitting here on my bed checking blogs and Grant is actually awake laying on the bed next to me. He is making the cutest little baby faces! I just can't hardly get anything done because he is just so darn cute. About five minutes ago, I think he attempted a giggle. I know. It was probably just some random hiccup/burp sneeze or something that came out like a giggle, but in my book it was grant's first squeal of joy.

So stinkin' cute... I can't get anything done. Not because he is bad, but because when he's awake I just lay there talking to him. And when he's asleep, I just want to snuggle with him. Mason is equally taken with him. He is, right now, holding his head in his hands and saying in a baby voice, "How's my baby Grant? Oh, he's so sweet...boo boo kins...I love you...how's my baby brother...am I being silly?" THen he looks up at me and says, "Baby Grant is so cute. He's even cute when he's naked."

I think Grant likes Mason just as much. He just stares at him and I really think he is smiling at him. Really.

Needless to say, we are all still in our PJs. It's 10:21.

6 comments:

La said...

Happy Birthday, old woman. =) I hope you're having a relaxing pajama day. You were at least on track at 10:21 this morning..........

beautiful chaos said...

Happy Birthday you old coot!
I hope your day is relaxing and perfect!!
Love you!

Amber Lichtenstein said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great one. Congratulations on the new addition! He is soo cute. I love the pictures, its like im actually seeing him myself- theyre so clear! Congrats, jenny! See you Thanksgiving

Sara_Smiles said...

Happy Birthday, old lady!

We miss you, already! Love on those Wilde boys for me!

Meems said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday today. Your house is so pretty. I love it. Little Grant is the cutest and Sweet Pea loved the flower Mason picked for her.

Your boys are so handsome.

tpot said...

Glad you are both enjoying that cutie pie. Mason says the cutest things! Can't wait to see them both for myself!! Take lots of pics!!!