wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Mr. Blue Eyes
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He's beautiful! Jenny I was just in town...I didn't think you were back or I would have come to see you...I guess I thought you were still at the ranch...I don't know what I was thinking....I'm just crazy in the head sometimes! Sorry! Next time I come down I will make a special trip to see you and the boys...I really want to see them...and you too. :0)
2 comments:
He's beautiful! Jenny I was just in town...I didn't think you were back or I would have come to see you...I guess I thought you were still at the ranch...I don't know what I was thinking....I'm just crazy in the head sometimes! Sorry! Next time I come down I will make a special trip to see you and the boys...I really want to see them...and you too. :0)
oh my he is getting soooo big....
Post a Comment