Grant is doing great! He has gained a pound since his last check up. So I guess he is definitely eating enough.
His belly button fell off today, well, not his belly button. Gee, that would be funny. His umbilical cord fell off. I am so glad. I thought it would never come off. So, since we were rid of that icky thing, Grant got his first real bath in a tub. He was not a fan. But he's so cute in that tub! I just love naked babies!
His right eye is swollen sometimes and that is perfectly normal, claims the doc. I am relieved. I had a small fear that my child would forever look like a bee stung his eye or someone punched him. And the crusty goop that sometimes forms on his eyes is also normal - I just need to massage his tear ducts. Mason had this problem, but much worse. I hope that Grant's stays minimal.
So, he's doing good. One of my friends from school is loaning me her breast pump which is a huge blessing. I hope that it works great and I can keep breastfeeding after I work. I am really worried it won't. I will just have to believe. and pray. and pump.
2 comments:
I hope you are having some very special moments with your boys right now. I keep thinking about you and wanting to get together while your at home. Maybe this coming week we can make it happen.
Love the new site. It's beautiful. How did you do that?
Post a Comment