Kylah and Ellie came over for a short while last night and Mason was making Ellie laugh sooo hard by hitting himself in the head and doing other equally goofy things. I hope the picture makes you smile, not cry, Seph.Oh, and Troy was like beyond thrilled when he came home and saw her. He played with her for quite a while too...
4 comments:
it did both! oh, jenny. it's so pretty. not just the baby, but your photography. i just don't think you have any idea how many requests for photo sessions you are fixin to get.
you can't.
thank you so much. it was just what i needed this morning.
What a gorgeous picture of Ellie!
You are an outstanding photographer. I think maybe your photo nitch should be children and families---instead of weddings.
you are a genius as far as I am concerned. and not just cause you made such a wonderful picture of my girl, that kylah took! You can take all of our family pictures from now on!
And I'm thrilled seph said "fixin"
I think it's beautiful...then again your pics always are...
Can I please have lessens?
Oh and what kind of camera do you have... I need one....
Post a Comment