Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am ...

I am a dreamer , not a doer
I wonder what my place in this world really is
I hear the encouraging words of others
I see a craft room filled with unending colorful supplies
I want to find that thing I was really meant to do
I am a dreamer,not a doer

I pretend to work towards this goal
I feel like I will just fail
I touch the blank canvas
I worry that i'm not good enough
I cry because I don't know how to make it happen.
I am dreamer, not a doer

I understand that I have to work for my dreams
I say I'll do it someday
I dream of my studio where my creativity can flourish
I try out a new idea
I hope someday it, I, will happen
I am a dreamer, not a doer

7 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i love this. it is definitely you. love it.

Gema said...

Beautiful, Jenny. I agree with Seph that it is so you.

And...IT WILL HAPPEN! Just as God has answered your prayers for your family he will lead you to the perfect creative outlet for you. But, in His timing......that's the tough part.

beautiful chaos said...

You're a dreamer AND a doer.
And beautifully made.
And I love you.

ree said...

You are so talented and DO such great work with everything your hand touches. YOU are amazing! :)

Meems said...

I loved getting to see your heart.

I know God will help you to make your dreams a reality.

You've been blessed with a whole lot of talent.

CG said...

Thank you! I cried as I read the part about the boys leaving. I never thought of that.

rhondamarie said...

you are wonderful and such a doer that you inspired all of us to "do" your assignment. thanks for the wonderful homework and lets do this again sometime.