Tuesday is the day. At long last, Troy will have his interview with ASU. I know very few details because I am married to a man. I am sure all you wives know what that means. But I do know it is a very lengthy process and he has to interview with like six different people so it will be a long thing. My prayer at this point is just that the results of the interview are quick. I hope they interview him and then like the next day, call and tell us yes or no. Then we can move on...or stay put.
So Tuesday. Big day for us Wildes. Send up some prayers. :)
5 comments:
i'll be praying
i'll also be praying for God's will to be done.
praying...
We are praying for you as well. I think you and your little belly are so adorable. I hadn't seen you for awhile and suddenly your really showing. How precious.
praying here...
Post a Comment