Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Good Brain

As we were driving to Fort Worth, Mason thankfully took a nap. Well, when he wakes up in the car it is sometimes a not so pleasant time so we try to make the waking up process silly or something. So, yesterday, as he was waking up we happened to be driving by a big dirt pile where construction was taking place.
Troy: What is that?
Mason(rolling his eyes): You know what that is.
Troy: No, I really don't. What is it?
Mason(sighing): It's where they make sand. Guys make sand there in that sand pit.
Jenny(mimicking Mason's tone): Yeah, dad. Geez, it's a sand pit.
Mason: You don't have a good brain dad.
Troy: Mason! I do too.
Mason: No, but mom does.

A few hours later at Cody and Christy's
Mason: Dad, here, eat these smarties. They'll help your brain.

5 comments:

kj said...

ha! that kid has a good brain, that's for sure!

(i'm glad you have a good brain too!)

so cute!

Sarah P. Henry said...

your kid is a genius. seriously. i am absolutely amazed at this stuff!

team D said...

I love it that was so funny!!!!!!

marme said...

I just love that kid! he sure got his brains from somewhere. maybe it was the sandman or that man in the clouds! love it!

beautiful chaos said...

Absolutely the funniest thing I have heard all day - I laughed til I cried - we should do something to help Troy out though...