Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pictures! Can you believe it?

FUN WITH THE SLIP N SLIDE!!!Showing off his muscles!


Troy playing dead. About two seconds later he arose from the dead with the magic phrase of "Spaghetti Balls" I don't know.


Daddy enjoying the slip n slide just as much as Mason.

I have to say he is pretty darn cute!




CODY AND CHRISTY'S WEDDING
JUNE 16th, 2007

This is all the bridesmaids from the wedding Troy and I were in about three weeks ago. Aren't we so lovely?


Just Smooching ;)

Feeling pretty!

A rare photo of the two of us.



FAMILY REUNION CAMPING TRIP
AT INKS LAKE STATE PARK


Mason and his cousin Blaine. They were so banged up and bruised by the end of the trip. They had so much fun boys.


Blaine, Brock, and mason. We lucked out getting four campsites all together that had a little stream running right behind them. All the kids had so much fun back there.


For whatever reason, throwing rocks at waterbugs kept these two busy for ever. :)

No comments: