Troy has just accepted the assistant athletic trainer position at Angelo State University! Our prayers have been answered! This limbo phase of our lives has finally ended and I am thrilled. Troy is thrilled. We are staying put!!! No moving, no packing, no selling a house, no changing Doctors! Yay!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts and words of encouragement!
Thank you Jesus for keeping us here and opening this door for us. Thank you. Thank you for giving us this time of indecision and chaos so that we better appreciate all the things we have here and because it gave us such a firm understanding of what we really wanted. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
9 comments:
How Awesome. Praise God for it.
YEAH!!!!!! i'm so glad you get to stay. God is so good.
Yay to you! I am so glad for you guys! Thank you, God, for making a way! MOPS leader, anyone? hehehe
AWESOME!!! i am so glad ya'll get to stay. God is so faithful in his own timing. what a blessing for us.
i am so happy for you friend! this is wonderful! the only thing that could make it better is if i were staying too. oh well! i am just glad you finally have some things settled in your life!
praise Jesus!
Oh, that's great! Congratulations to T, I know it's a huge relief for you all, especially you...thanks be to the Lord!!!
Praise the Lord I know that you are so excited to have something settled and I am so glad that you are getting to stay. God is so wonderful!!!!!
Thank you, Jesus. I'm so glad for you Jenny. And for Troy. And Mason. And baby. He is so faithful, isn't He? I'm still waiting to exclaim the same "Glory! Hallelujah!" because my time of indecision has ended. Your testimony is encouraging me.
thank you, Jesus, for once again taking care of some of my kids and showing them as you have in the past that you have their life in your hands and you have great plans for them. thank you for keeping them here.
And while you're at it, could you do it again.
amen
Post a Comment