I am having a
BOY!!!!!!
A boy! Due to some concerns my doctor had about how low the baby's head was, I had to have an ultrasound this morning at 7:30 to check for some things. I asked the nurse if she could maybe check for the sex too and she did and, finally, the baby's legs were uncrossed, and no umbilical cord was in the way. I am beyond thrilled.
We know we're having a boy, we know we aren't moving and Troy has a great job! Life is good!!!
By the way, everything looks okay, although I think I am going to have to take it pretty easy for a while. I will tell you more details after I have talked to my Doctor.
A boy. Another sweet crazy blone headed Wilde boy. I couldn't be happier!
BOY!!!!!!
A boy! Due to some concerns my doctor had about how low the baby's head was, I had to have an ultrasound this morning at 7:30 to check for some things. I asked the nurse if she could maybe check for the sex too and she did and, finally, the baby's legs were uncrossed, and no umbilical cord was in the way. I am beyond thrilled.
We know we're having a boy, we know we aren't moving and Troy has a great job! Life is good!!!
By the way, everything looks okay, although I think I am going to have to take it pretty easy for a while. I will tell you more details after I have talked to my Doctor.
A boy. Another sweet crazy blone headed Wilde boy. I couldn't be happier!
7 comments:
How very exciting. Maybe he and Joshua will be the best of friends. They will be very close in age. I love, love having a boy and I know Mason will love having a baby brother.
Oh, Jenny. Congratulations. I'm so glad you know. How fun! You're such a good mom to the baby boy you already have. I know your talents will increase exponentially with another one. Very, very exciting. I can't wait to meet him. Maybe he'll like older women...(Ellie) :)
I am so glad all the little pieces to your puzzle are beginning to fit snugly into place! Congratulations! And I don't know what seph is talkin about - he's gonna have a crush on my baby girl - a MUCH older woman!! hehehe
Me neither. I know I was holding out for a girl, but I can just see you with two little blonde headed boys. Beautiful. Can't wait and am so glad things are coming together. love you.
Congrats on the finding out that it is a boy and I am so excited about all the wonderful things that have been happening for you guys. God is Blessing you!!
Congratulations!
i am so friggin happy for you!! something about the list on the side of your page made me think that you were having a boy - just b/c we seem to be craving the same things the majority of the time!
i am so proud of ya'll and i am SO glad that everything is ok with the baby!! is there a name picked out yet? when are you due again? oh, and i'll be calling you for your mailing address sometime in the near future. i think the # i have for you still works...... anyways, congrats congrats congrats!!! i'll be calling you for little boy advice too!! be prepaired!! i guess you can get your nursery stuff now hu?. i'm waiting on my mother in law to go buy the crib so i can start setting up ours.i just started my 6th month of pregnancy and the nursery isnt' even started!!! AUGH! oh well..... good luck hunny!! call if you need anything!
Post a Comment