Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The nursery is beginning...

I got the bedding in and loved it! It will be perfect! So now I feel like I can really start putting the nursery together. I want to have big parts done before school starts back up. So, I have my nursery envelope with my alotted amount of spending money, I have all these ideas jumping around my head, and I can't wait to get started! The big things I still need are a rocking chair (I have been back three times to look at the e glider and just don't think it is "the one") and a dresser. My mom has a dresser that can work for sure and I might just use that unless I get lucky and find one at a garage sale or something. I just don't know how we will get her dresser here...

Of course, I am a little irritated that I have to take it easy because the non pregnant version of Jenny would just work forever without a break to get it done, but that isn't gonna happen. I guess Troy will just have to work without break. =)

I will try to remember to take before and after pics and you will be continously updated on details I am sure will be of no interest to you. :)

3 comments:

tpot said...

Congratulations on another cute boy, and congratulations on Troy's job!!!! These are indeed wonderful things! I'm sorry we missed you while you were in town. :( I hope we get to see you soon. Take care of yourself and take it easy. Don't worry about the wedding. I know you will take great pictures that will make the bride so very happy.

La said...

Love that bedding too! Pottery Barn always has some adorable stuff. I saw a nursery done in those colors one time that didn't really have much of a theme. I remember a vintage box of animal crackers (it had the same colors as the bedding) and an antique jar filled with some crayons sitting on a shelf. How funny that those things would stay with me for almost 4 years now, but it was just so unique and cute. I know that whatever you come up with will be one of those things that sticks in our heads for a long time. You've got "the gift". =)

kj said...

just remember that you're gonna have a baby shower so be prepared to register for nursery stuff too!

i can't wait!