You know that race I ran on Saturday? the Shannon Shamrock Race? Well, they posted the results on roadlizards. I got 5th in my division. Out of 26! 44th overall out of 117. That's not like crazy amazing or anything, but if I had run just two minutes faster I would have placed! But two minutes is a lot in a race. But still...I'm pretty proud of myself, I gotta say. :)
*edited to say: If you were to look at the race results, closely, you would see that a ten year old girl ran in the race. And her time was was 45:00. I was tailing that girl the whole time and I have to say that watching a little girl kick your hiney will motivate you to keep on moving. But apparently not enough to actually beat her. Her legs were like half the length of mine!
2 comments:
WOW! That's great! I'm impressed even if a little girl, probably on steroids, beat you. I would still be trying to cross the finish line.
Good luck at the Capitol 10k. Obviously Pam and I won't be able to make it since we never signed up. All the same, MaKayla had a soccer game tommorrow anyway. We'll be rooting for you!
Post a Comment