Saturday, March 7, 2009

the birthday boy and the supermodel.

Today Mason is six. I just can't believe it. Six! He's old. I'm old. It's just crazy. The above picture should give you some indication of why there are so many pics posted of the supermodel... :) Mase is not a huge fan of mom's camera...
And here's another of the super cute model. :) Wind in his hair and everything.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jenny check out my blog I put p a cute video of the boys.Homesweetholms-michelle.blogspot.com

jellybean said...

both boys are super adorable -though i may not be able to use that word for mason anymore. he's grown up so much. he was a baby at my wedding! well, he wasn't there -i don't think....maybe for the rehersal??? WOW! time flies! and he only doesn't like your camera b/c he can get away with it. up til a certain age little kids love to have their self captured in the moment -then they figure it all out and protest.
the boys are beautiful!