
You may have heard me mention that Grant for the longest time refused to wear shoes. I mean the kid would kick and scream like a maniac if you even thought of putting them on his feet. Well, of course, I kind of hoped that would change.
And it certainly has! Grant now cries FOR his shoes. He could even have a pair of shoes on his feet, and if he sees another shoe somewhere, he cries for those to be put on too. He's a mess.
He's also learned how to climb on the kitchen table. And the end tables. And Mason's bed.
And he likes bugs. Like squeals with delight when he sees an ant or bee and tries to catch them...have I ever mentioned how I feel about bugs? Not a big fan.
It's gonna be fun getting this one to adult hood.
1 comment:
He's a total angel. I'll take him to be my little angel....
Post a Comment