
I'm trying to learn a few things about my camera and Grant is a model I've hired who works for a small fee. He's got a good smile, great eyes (good looks run in his family), and he's not afraid to take off his shirt. He's not super cooperative, but we endure his fits and tantrums because of this adorable face.

Being a typical supermodel, he's pretty popular so we're forced to stop shoots for his many phone calls.
And we're working on finding him a good manicurist.
at the end of his shoot, he called his agent asking for a pay raise. He's now demanding fruit snacks in addition to juice boxes.
9 comments:
I don't think you could've gotten a better model!!!!
What a cutie-mud-pie!
That is one cute little guy. He gave me the most beautiful smile Sun a.m.
Did he get a haircut???
That was so cute- thanks for the laugh. He is adorable.
that has to be the sweetiest model i have ever seen, he looks so serious on the phone.
LOVE that cute, round tummy!
Such a doll!
I tagged you on something. check out my blog to see...
He is definitely worth fruit snacks AND juice boxes...with maybe even a few goldfish thrown in! Absolutely adorable! And omg, not only are you an awesome photographer, but a fabulous writer! Too cute!
So cute!!!
Wow he's a hottie. That was so cute! Love it!
Post a Comment