Friday, March 13, 2009

Hot Mama!

In addition to the modelesque senior, I took some pics of wendy in all her maternal beauty. It's really quite sickening how pretty she is in pictures. Really. I'm re-considering my ability to be her friend.

(are you guys sick of me posting pictures here?...I just have nothing to say... but I do have pictures...)

5 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

she is a beauty. and somehow manages to look that way at a time in pregnancy when i looked like rolling was my only option for transportation.

so pretty!

Meems said...

Not fair! But she does have that pregnancy glow. She's just to good at being pregnant all the way around. I think she should bake my next child.

Wendy said...

You sure know how to embarrass a girl. Glad you didn't post some of those other pictures *wink wink*.

tpot said...

I love all the pics; please don't stop posting them. I love the faded look, too. Keep up the awesome work Indie J!

Ashley said...

She is beautiful!