Monday, June 9, 2008

Um, heaven has been found right here on earth.

There's this store called Hastings.
Go in.
Turn to your left.
When you smell coffee beans and you see a twenty something college kid standing at a register say these three words, "Large Mocha Masterpiece."
Wait about five minutes.
When the perfect cup with the little domed lid is handed to you, realize that your life is about to change. Carefully open the straw. Insert into said domed lid, take a deep breath and then sip.

Angels will sing. The cup will glow. A big smile will form on your face.

Your life will be changed. You will have a taste of heaven.

FYI: To enjoy said heaven, you might consider opening a personal loan as it will cost you.

3 comments:

team D said...

not allowed in Hasting because I could walk out of there with more books then my house would hold. I always get into trouble at that store.

Sara_Smiles said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...coffee-type drink.

Nope...not going to do it...not going to give in...

Or maybe I will...

jellybean said...

yumm!!!
i don't know wher to find a hastings around here anymore but that sounds wonderful!!!