wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Monday, June 9, 2008
A Change of Heart...
So, I tried the number 1 at chick fil a with a lemonade.
I need to make a retraction of my previous statements.
Yummilicious.
I was wrong, you were right.
Great. Now, I have another fast food chain addiction. Just great!
4 comments:
Praise the Lord...she saw the light!!!
=)
So glad you gave it another try. Can't go wrong with a #1!!
Thank you Jesus. I thought I was going to have to let go of our friendship. Now we can enjoy chick-fil-a together! Hurray!
i have always hated chick fil a.
but then i only recently changed my mind abour arbys.
maybe my taste buds are changing.
i wonder.......
Post a Comment