Sunday, June 29, 2008

This will be the last race related post for a while, I promise

Did you know that it's only 5.6 miles from my house to the church.
So, I could run from my house to the church and still not run as far as a 10k.
Wow.

I've started another blog (which brings my grand total to like five including Sprinkle's) to chronicle my journey to the 10k. Obviously, this will bore you to tears, so I expect very few readers and only very sparse, if any, comments, but it's there, on the sidebar if you're ever bored...really bored. really really really, on bedrest with no tv or children and you don't have any friends bored. But there it is.

1 comment:

tpot said...

Keep up the good work! You're doing awesome. Did you get my emails about tips for running a 10K? I thought they were very good. Just google it. The Runner's magazine does not have an article on running a faster 10k, it is running a faster 5k. But...maybe it would work???