I know some of you are huge fans of Chick-fil-a. I'm not so much.
I got a coupon the other day for a free cool wrap and dr. pepper. No strings attached. So, I went to chick-fil-a today for maybe the second time in my life.
I ordered the spicy chicken coolwrap because that's what I have heard Kylah order like a million times.
They gave me a caesar one. I didn't realize this until I was home. It was not very yummy. I was very sad.
I just wasn't that impressed.
I thought this would be a turning point in my life - a turning towards chicks. But nope. I guess I'm just a burger girl. Sorry cows.
7 comments:
OMG Jenny I love Chick fil A!! You need to get a #1 with sweet tea when you go...that's just what you get when you go there...nothing else but their nuggets are yummy too with the honey mustard sauce. I tried a wrap once and wasn't impressed either. Nothing like some chicken on a bun with some pickles and mayo on it. And they have the best waffle fries but only when they are fresh. You can tell the difference between fresh ones and ones that have been sitting out. oh I want Chick fil A now...too bad I live in Kyle, TX where the closest one is 20 min. away in Austin :(
wow. you need to try again. the chicken nuggets are great. and the chicken strips. and the diet lemonade. and the ice dream. the brownies aren't too bad either. if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
Agreed about the number one or nuggets...they are the way to go.
The chicken club sandwich is pretty good too. It comes on a wheat bun (or it used to...not sure anymore). But the nuggets with honey mustard sauce is my old standby.
Their diet lemonade is good, but once you've tasted the regular lemonade, there's no going back.
Sweet tea is good, too.
You really must try again! ;)
Oh, I love chick fil a. You are so missing out. I've never had their wraps, but I don't like wrap things at all. I do like a big hunk of chicken from chick fil a. Okay, now I'm hungry. And their fries...and milkshakes...and salads. Yum. You've got to reform. #1 rocks. I like dr. pepper or lemonade.
oh yea if you ever go for breakfast get the #2...Chicken Minis...I'm am totally craving Chick Fil A now...
Well Jenny. I am shocked!!
Seriously, if nothing else, go pick up a burger from wherever you buy them, then go to Chick Fil A for a chocolate milkshake. They are the best in town! When I was preggo with Ellie, I had them so much that the manager told me to come get a free one when I had the baby. Then he gave me that one free!! They are the BEST.
Post a Comment