Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh my Gosh!

I haven't posted since Monday!

How did that happen?

Here's what little you missed:
I had a sad little exit interview that actually evoked some sentimental tears as I OFFICIALLY signed off on my career as a teacher. I won't go into any more detail as no doubt you are sick of my mixed emotions on this decision. "Yay! sob! Yay! Sob!...." Good grief.

Two photo shoots. One great. One...not so great. Two year olds are tough.

A play date - thanks, A!

Tanning. I am TAN! Yay! Now, for those of you concerned about my health, let me assure you. I have never tanned in a bed in my life until these last two weeks and after my trip to vegas is done, I probably won't ever again...although, I have to say not being the absolute whitest girl in the world is tempting enough to disregard all worries of aging and little things like cancer...But i'll stop. I will.

I can't find a movie that will forever be owned by Glenn Middle School. Darn!

And somewhere in between those few things I've slept late, watched tv, lazed around and basically just enjoyed the glory that is summer!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Don't worry about being the whitest. I've got that covered.

Stephanie said...

I prefer to call it fair like porcelain...

I have always wanted to go tan, but the sun doesn't tan me...just gives freckles. So I didn't want to risk it when it probably wouldn't work...hehehe

Vegas?!! How fun!

Tammie said...

Good for you! I'm glad you are enjoying the summer. I can't believe that you are worried about being the whitest girl ever. Have you seen Amber? Tee Hee.