So, I mentioned earlier that endurance wasn't my thing.
Here's proof: I've never run an entire mile without stopping at least once to walk.
Until tonight.
9:39 first mile.
10: 21 Second mile.
Two miles in 20 minutes.
I know that's not great, but it's a starting point.
And it felt good. I only walked a short little bit during the second mile. When I stopped, I could only imagine how red my face was. Still is probably.
9:39.
That's my first official time to beat. I just have to shave off about 1 1/2 minutes to be equal with what my 50 year old dad did.
But I can do it.
So far, I'm likin' this running thing. : )
1 comment:
there are sometimes that i feel we just can't be friends! this is one of them! =)
okay, not really.
i'm certainly rootin' for you. i know you'll be wonderfully successful!
Post a Comment