Sunday, June 15, 2008

I wasn't kidding.


This is me catching turtles! We are now the proud and excited owners of two tiny little reptiles. I am now Mason's hero. I didn't even have to get in the water. Bummer! And there are a few pictures of me and mr. grant below. A rare find - a picture of ME with one of the boys. Gotta love gema and her camera!






5 comments:

jellybean said...

great pics!
turtle hunting!
how fun!

Sarah P. Henry said...

super cute pictures. how fun to catch turtles. my sister was obsessed with turtles until, like, her sophomore year in college, i think. she used to think she wanted to be a marine biologist.

good memories!

La said...

you look so cute and YOUNG! it was totally easy to imagine your first turtle post after seeing you in the pictures because you look not much older than 15 or 16! =) what a fun thing to do with your boys....

tpot said...

I love the pics, J! So cute!!! Have fun with those turtles and in Vegas. If you come back a millionaire you better share!

kablot spot said...

I'm not much into *critters*. We have frogs that come up to our front door that are HUGE! Sometimes we have to nudge them out of the way to open the door. I guess we need some little boys at our house to catch them... or their formerly tomboy mommies! That is really cute.