Monday, June 2, 2008

First day of summer fun!

Today we, my boys and I, baked cookies, played on the slip n slide, watched cartoons for far too long, played dominoes and marbles, ate three meals (or at least what was meant to be a meal) together, and i cleaned...well...i washed dishes. I'm gonna ease into some of the homemaking skills. I don't want my body to go through complete shock.

It was such a fun day!!!

On another unrelated note, Grant is getting in like a hundred teeth. yes, he is turning into a shark. No, seriously, he is getting in 4-5 teeth on the top, and the first one to break through is his canine. So he looks like a vampire with one tooth. Cute little guy.

Oh, and he gets on all fours now and rocks like he just wants to crawl so bad and can't. It's so cute. He also has discovered how to stick out his tongue. He doesn't like do it on command or anything, but he just sticks it out all the time.

1 comment:

tpot said...

Aw, that is so cute. I can't wait to see little Grant.